Automatic Defibrillator useful in 100% of cases
Buy your ZOLL AED 3 directly from the distributor for service!
In 2002, ZOLL was the first manufacturer to market a defibrillator (the “AED Plus”) which enabled rescuers, thanks to the “CPR-D padz” monobloc electrodes and the “Real CPR Help” technology (a cardiac massage aid which guides the rescuer for frequency and depth of compressions) to perform high quality CPR.
In 2016, ZOLL, which always assumes that effective defibrillation must be accompanied by high-quality CPR, launches a new defibrillator: the “AED 3”, a more robust and solid device, whose assistance is even more effective than that of the “AED Plus”, to save even more lives.
Knowledge is essential …
What is good cardiac resuscitation (CPR)? You don’t just have to guess it, you have to be sure, this confidence saves lives! Effective defibrillation must be accompanied by high quality CPR!
The AED 3 uses voice and visual messages to help lay rescuers during the various stages of resuscitation. They also indicate whether they should “push harder” and whether they are doing “good squeezes”.
Devices with a directive CPR assessment are useful for:
- The rate -> the metronome detects compressions and encourages rescuers to compress the chest at a rate of at least 100 compressions / minute.
- Depth -> Compression depth gauge shows rescuers the depth of each compression in real time.
- Chest relaxation.
- The position of the hands
Knowledge is a force …
Is my defibrillator ready for use at the right time? This saves a life, it is essential that it be in working order.
The AED 3 automatically performs a weekly test. It has a management program (Program Management Onboard) via Wifi. This connection allows you to be informed by e-mail of:
- Failure of the test related to:
– the expiry of the battery and the electrodes.
– a faulty electronic component.
- From a late test
- A daily or weekly status report.
High technology at a reasonable cost.
Once installed, the maintenance of the AED 3 defibrillator costs much less than most other AEDs.
- The electrodes and the battery have a lifespan of 5 years in “stand by” mode, your maintenance is easier and less expensive.
- Since the electrodes can defibrillate children and adults, there is no need to purchase specific electrodes for pediatric resuscitation.
In addition, the AED 3 comes with a mini emergency kit containing gloves, resuscitation leaflet, razor, paper towel and disinfectant pad, as well as a pair of scissors.
Ready for tomorrow …
The AED 3 defibrillator is easy to use, simple to maintain and reliable thanks to the integrated advanced technology. Thanks to it you can:
- Reconfigure your device and upgrade the software to follow the latest recommendations
- Easily transfer event data files using the USB port
- Use it in two successive RCRs and keep all data
ZOLL AED 3 Specifications
See the technical sheet
ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide
See the Quick Start Guide (French)
ZOLL AED 3 Operator’s Manual
See user manual (French)
ZOLL AED 3 Administrator’s Guide
See the Administrator’s Guide (French)
ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide Poster (Fully Automatic)
See the Rescue Reference Guide-Poster: fully automatic (French)
This post is also available in: French